1. Print out the template PDF at the bottom of the post.
2. Color and decorate the tie template in whichever way desired and let dry if needed.
3. Cut out the decorated tie.
4. On the backside of your brown paper bag, write Happy Father’s Day! Love, your child’s name.
5. Open the brown paper lunch bag and stuff it with Father’s Day present or keepsake. Be sure to leave at least 2 inches of space at the top with the present inserted.
6. Keeping the side folds in the correct spot, pinch the brown paper bag closed at the top.
7. Starting on the left side, about an inch from the top cut into the pinched together sides about two inches and stop.
8. Directly across from the previous cut, cut into the pinched together sides on the right side of the bag about two inches. You should be left with around 1 inch of the bag in between the two cut lines.
9. Center the top part of the tie on the space left between cuts.
10. Fold the left side in and over the tie to look like one side of a collar. Repeat with the right side.
11. Staple the bag, and two sides of the collar together. Then you can stand up your Father’s Day present and it will be complete!