This free printable weather chart PDF includes three different versions of a weather chart (personalized and not) as well as a weather pie chart to aid in learning all about the weather.
It works great in a preschool or kindergarten setting and pairs well with a daily calendar routine. It is the perfect weather chart printable for classroom, daycare, homeschool, or home setting.
Scroll down for PDFs that include different charts where you can graph the daily weather together or with a class/group of children, as well as a pie chart where you can have little ones determine what the weather is and then turn an arrow to show what it is like.
For more fun printables that can be used both at home or in the classroom be sure to also check out these daily schedule routine printable with picture cues.
This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate and a member of other affiliate programs, I may earn a small compensation from qualifying purchases. All opinions and recommendations are my own.
Printable Weather Chart Set-Up Tips
*For these printable weather charts I like to do them personalized and print out copies for each child ahead of time (See note below about lamination vs. reprinting). You can also just print out one copy on cardstock or blow it up bigger if you have the resources. Then it can be hung on the wall or put in a folder and brought out when doing a daily schedule or talking about the weather.
*If doing this individually with children, depending on the resources available, I’d suggest either laminating them or putting them in lamination sleeves (we love these ones and use them all the time). This is not a necessity, however, it saves you from having to print out a new one every month.
*The weather wheel at the bottom pairs well with the chart that has 5 types of weather on it. Using a brass fastener with a paper clip attached underneath have little ones spin the paper clip around on the weather wheel so that it is setting on the weather for the day. Then they can color the square to record the weather on their weather chart.
Printable Weather Chart for Kids
- Personalized Weather Chart
- Weather Wheel Pie Chart
- Dry Erase Marker (optional)
- Lamination/Dry Erase Sheets (optional)
- Print and weather chart of choice on cardstock.
- If desired laminate or stick in a dry erase sleeve.
- Print out the weather wheel on cardstock. Poke or punch a hole in the center of the weather wheel.
- Slide a paper clip so that it is touching the base of a brass fastener. Attach the brass fastener inside of the hole you just punched so the paper clip can spin in a circle pointing to each type of weather on the weather wheel.
- For each day of the week have little ones look outside and see what the weather is like.
- Little ones can spin the paper clip so it is pointing to the daily weather.
- Color one square box on the weathr chart for each day of the month.
- Each month print a new sheet or erase and start over.
Thank you so much!