1. Print out the template PDF at the bottom of the post or freehand your own egg shapes (You will need two of them).
2. Add painter’s tape zig zags to the Easter egg/ears page. Space them out about 1/2in to in apart. Color the white spaces in between the painter’s tape different colors.
Draw/color egg whichever way desired. Fill up all the white space for a vibrant egg.
3. Cut finished egg out and cut down the middle (on the black line if using template)
4. Draw bunny’s whiskers, eyes, mouth and heart nose on other egg shape and cut out.
5. Lay the egg pieces on top of the bunny’s face.
6. Poke holes into the black circles with brass fasteners. Go straight through both the egg and the bunny’s face.
7. Lift egg pieces to the sides to reveal completed bunny face or keep them down to see your beautiful Easter egg.
7. If desired, stick or glue foam flower stickers to the top of the hair to create a flower crown on the unicorn. Add any other desired embellishments including glitter glue, stickers, sequins, etc.