Construction Paper Santa Craft Directions
1. Trace a circle onto a piece of peach, tan, or brown construction paper for Santa’s head and cut it out.
2. Cut out a red semi-circle Santa hat-shaped piece, two 1/2 inch white circles, 2 1/4 inch black circles, and a small red oval for a nose.
3. Rip out a white rectangular piece the size of the bottom of the hat-shaped piece for the fur, a white beard-shaped piece, and a small white circle for the tip of the hat.
4. Glue the hat together and glue it onto the Santa figure.
5. Glue the white and black dots together to make the eyes and glue them just under the fur of the hat. Glue to red nose underneath them.
6. Glue Santa’s ripped-out beard to the bottom of the circle for a completed Santa project.