1. Print out the template PDF at the bottom of the post.
2. Cut out the pieces from the template and color them in OR use the PDF pieces as tracers on colored construction paper to make the pieces the correct colors.
2. Glue the heart for the Groundhog’s head upside down on the bottom of the brown paper bag.
3. Glue the ears onto the corners of the bag above the Groundhog’s head.
4. Glue the nose onto the middle of the Groundhog’s head and glue the googly eyes above the nose.
5. Cut all of the black lines on the whisker pieces. Put glue on the uncut side and glue on both sides of the Groundhog’s nose.
6. Glue the teeth underneath the heart and your groundhog is complete. Then you are able to put your hand in and use it as a puppet!