Construction Paper Deer Craft Directions
1. Using a bowl, trace a large circle onto brown paper and cut it out.
2. Cut out two smaller brown ovals and glue them onto the large brown circle for the ears.
3. Cut out two smaller pink half-oval shapes and glue them to the insides of the ears.
4. Cut out two white antler shapes (or 3 thin rectangular paper strips to glue together to make antler shapes) and glue them to the top of the deer’s head in between the ears.
5. Cut out 4-7 small white dots and glue them to the top of the middle of the deer’s head.
6. Cut out two white circles for the eyes.
7. Draw on the blacks of the eyes, the nose, and the deer’s mouth to complete it.