Crab Craft Directions
1. Use a bowl to trace a large circle shape on red construction paper for the crab’s body and cut it out.
2. Cut out 8 rectangular line shapes roughly 2 inches by 1/4 of an inch from red construction paper.
3. Glue three of these to the back of the bottom left of the crab and three to the back of the bottom right of the crab. Glue one to the top of the left side of the crab and the top of the right side of the crab to make his legs.
4. Cut out two one-inch circles from red construction paper. Cut a small rectangle into each of the. Glue them to the top rectangular line pieces to make the crab’s claws.
5. Cut out two small red rectangles and accordion fold them. Glue the bottom of the accordion folds to the middle of the crab where his eyes will be.
6. Cut out two small white circles and tape them to the top of the accordion folds.
7. Use a crayon to draw small black circles on top of the whites of the eyes.
8. Use the crayon to draw a smile on the body.