This dairy and gluten free peach cobbler is one of the easiest desserts to make and is the perfect way to use up all of those fresh summer peaches. Made with fresh peaches, gluten free cake mix, dairy free butter, and more.
To make this simple gluten free peach dump cake you don’t even need to prepare the cake batter ahead of time. Simply throw all of the ingredients together and pop it in the oven.
Top with dairy free cream or dairy free ice cream for an extra delicious gluten free peach dessert. So good you’ll think it tastes just like Grandma’s peach cobbler!
If you’re looking for other delicious gluten free peach dessert ideas be sure to also check out this easy fresh fruit crisp. Instructions are made with strawberries but you can easily sub out the amount of strawberries for an equal amount of peaches. We’ve done this many times and it is so good!
Tips for Success
* Be sure to pick a cake mix of choice that is both gluten and dairy free. A standard yellow cake mix that is gluten and dairy free works best. You can try this with a different type of cake mix if desired but know it will change the taste. We tried this with confetti cake mix too as it was the only one we had on hand and it turned out pretty good.
*Be sure to cut the butter in small chunks and spread it around evenly over the top of the cake. Be sure to cover as much of the cake as possible. Large spots left uncovered will not be as fluffy as other areas.
*This recipe can also be made with canned peaches. If going this route use three cans of peaches in syrup. Be sure not to drain them before using.
Gluten Free Peach Cobbler
- 4 cups fresh peaches (peeled and sliced)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 package 15 oz gluten free yellow cake mix (dairy free as well if desired)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dairy free butter (1 stick)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13in pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare fresh peaches by peeling the skin off and cutting into slices.
- Pour peaches into prepared pan and spread around to cover the pan evenly.
- Sprinkle the peaches with the ground cinnamon.
- Pour on the cake mix and spread evenly to cover the top.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar all around the top of the cake mix.
- Cut butter into very thin slices. Drop slices of butter all around the cake. Be sure to spread butter around evenly and not leave any large spaces uncovered.
- Slide into the oven and bake for 40 minutes or until top is golden brown and cake is cooked through.
- Serve with dairy free whipped topping or dairy free ice cream.
Absolutely LOVE cobbler! Some of my family have a gluten allergy. This is perfect! Thank you!! 💞
Thank you so much. I hope they enjoy it!
This looks so yummy! I can’t wait to try this for our weekend get-together. This is perfect. Thanks for sharing! x
Thanks so much. I hope everyone likes it!