1. Print out the template PDF at the bottom of the post if making a flag themed party popper.
2. Cut paper of choice or template to size to cover the toilet paper roll.
2. Tape one side of the paper to the toilet paper roll to ensure paper won’t ride up when playing with. Wrap paper around the toilet paper roll and finish by taping the other side.
3. Cut the top 1/2 inch off of the balloon.
4. Open the balloon and insert the cut end onto the end of the toilet paper roll. Tape all around the balloon to tape to the toilet paper roll.
5. Tie the other end of the balloon in a knot.
6. Fill the tube with marshmallows, confetti, or paper scraps.
7. Hold onto the knot on the balloon and pull and let go. Filling will pop out like a confetti popper.